Monday, November 5, 2007

Trilogies. Account of a Ridiculous Panic Attack in 00

Trilogies.
My eyelids are exploding somehow, I know they are, in little bits, tiny miniscule explosions that dissolve the flesh around my eyes... too much caffeine in a few granules of instant coffee.. far too much. The wall clock at 10:58 3/4 is right there inside my devastatingly cold and loud eyelids and I'm SO PISSED about trilogiesI can't contain it. My stomach is careening towards my knees and my toes feel like childrens fireworks.
Trilogies. Back to the Future, Rocky, Rambo... ok, more than just trilogies, James Bond and Superman, too, then.
Clueless, clueless. Maybe I am, maybe they are.
The Songwriters, I mean, where are the musical trilogies?
Maybe they're out there and I don't know about them. MY GOD I've got to find them. Got to get them, all of them. Same bat characters in new bat stories carried over carried on carion.

No comments: